Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 30mins | Total: 45 mins | Serving: 12 | Yield: 12 servings
This Banana Cheesecake with Caramel Sauce is truly a crowd-pleaser. I don’t make cheesecake very often before. In fact, in my career, I have done it only a few times because it seemed complicated and somewhat daunting. Yet luckily, when I did research, I found this recipe, it is something I couldn’t shake off. It has the right amount of salty and sweet, one made from fresh ingredients. Banana and caramel are one of my favorite combinations of flavors; I thought it would make for an interesting cheesecake to satisfy my cravings. I will always recommend this recipe to other people who are still in doubt about making a cheesecake. Try this recipe for Banana Cheesecake with Caramel Sauce, and don’t forget to share, and enjoy it with your family and friends
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
⅓ cup margarine, melted
¼ cup white sugar
3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
¾ cup white sugar
(3) large eggs eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup mashed banana
1 (12 fluid oz) can evaporate milk
(1) (14 oz) package of individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
(1) banana, sliced
1. Start by preheating the oven at about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and melted margarine. Push it into the bottom of a 9×13 inch greased baking dish.
3. In another bowl, mix the cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth. Add and blend the eggs, one at a time, and then stir in vanilla and mashed banana. Pour into the prepared crust.
4. Bake until the center is set for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
5. Add and combine evaporated milk and caramels in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the caramels melt, and the mixture is smooth, stirring frequently. Garnish the cheesecake with banana slices, and drizzle caramel sauce over.
Per Serving: 566.7 calories; 119.5 mg cholesterol; 440 mg sodium; 10.7 g protein; 61.8 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!