Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 24 Servings
Today’s recipe is one of my favourites! These Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes are so good! Try this recipe now and prepare to be amazed by how delicious these heavenly treats are! Enjoy!
4 cups Nilla wafer crumbs
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 small box, instant banana pudding or 1/2 large box; prepared
1 box white cake mix, plus oil & eggs per package directions
1/2 banana, mashed
2 teaspoons banana extract
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1-2 teaspoons clear vanilla extract
4 tablespoons powdered sugar
24 Nilla wafers
2 tablespoons raw sugar to sprinkle on top
For the Crust:
1. Line with paper liners the muffin tins.
2. Add melted butter and Nilla wafer crumbs into a food processor. Pulse until well combined.
3. Add 1 tbsp of the cookie crumbs into each cupcake liner. Press each gently.
4. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
5. Place inside the preheated oven and bake for about 5 minutes or until the top becomes golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool.
For the Cake:
1. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the cake mix on how to prepare it.
2. Add the banana and banana extract, then stir until well mixed.
3. Top each crust with the batter. Refer to the directions on the package on how to bake.
For the Filling:
1. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the filling on how to prepare it. Place it inside the fridge to chill.
2. Make a hole in the centre of each cupcake, then, then fill each hole with the filling.
For the Frosting:
1. Add 2 cups of heavy cream into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until it forms soft peaks.
2. Add sugar and vanilla, then beat until it forms stiff peaks. Place it inside the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes.
3. Frost each cupcake with the frosting.
4. Top each with raw sugar and a Nilla wafer.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!