Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I am so excited to share this recipe with you today! It comes with a blast! This Bang Bang Shrimp will be the best decision you will ever make today! Just follow these simple steps for they will guide you to perfection! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Feel free to add more ingredients to this recipe if you like. Enjoy!
1-pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 large Eggs
Freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups panko bread crumbs
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
FOR BANG BANG SAUCE:
1 tablespoon sriracha
1 teaspoon honey
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
Juice of 1 lime
2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
For the Shrimp:
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper a large baking sheet.
3. Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, oil, and bread crumbs into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
4. Add the cracked eggs into another bowl, then beat until creamy.
5. Add flour into another mixing bowl.
6. Dredge each shrimp into the flour, egg, and panko mixture. Shake off any excess.
7. Lay the coated shrimp onto the prepared baking sheet and arrange them in a single layer.
8. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven and bake the shrimp for about 13 to 15 minutes or until done.
For the Bang Bang Sauce:
1. Add sweet chilli sauce, mayonnaise, honey, sriracha, salt, and lime juice into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
2. Drizzle the sauce on top of the shrimp. Make sure to coat each well.
3. Sprinkle freshly chopped cilantro on top to garnish.
4. Serve right away and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!