Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Easy, delicious, and simple! These three words best describe my experience with this Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry dish! Oh, man, you need this in your life! Just follow these steps they will guide you to perfection! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
2 c broccoli florets
1 tsp sugar
2 tsp toasted sesame oil
1 1/4 pounds flank steak thinly sliced
1/4 c oyster sauce
2 tsp minced fresh ginger
1/4 c beef broth or water
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp cornstarch
1 tbsp + 1 tsp vegetable oil, divided use
1. Place a large frying pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add 1 tsp oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the broccoli, then sauté for 4 minutes or until done.
4. Add the garlic and ginger, then sauté until aromatic. Transfer the content of the pan onto a clean plate. Cover to keep warm.
5. Use a paper towel to wipe clean the pan.
6. Turn the heat to high and add the rest of the oil. Allow it to become hot.
7. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the steak, then rub until well coated.
8. Add the steak into the hot pan, then cook each side for about 3 minutes or until they turn brown.
9. Put the broccoli mixture back into the pan, then toss until well mixed with the meat. Cook for another 2 minutes.
10. Mix sugar, beef broth, sesame oil, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Pour the mixture into the pan, then stir until well blended.
11. Add the slurry (cornstarch and water mixture) and stir until well blended. Allow it to become thick.
12. Serve hot over rice. Enjoy!
Calories: 266 kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 570mg | Potassium: 627mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Vitamin C: 40.6mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 2.5mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!