I know you have a recipe for beef stir-fry, but this one is surely the best! You just have to try and taste it yourself! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp Chinese cooking wine (Shaoxing wine)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp sesame oil
For the stir-fry:
1 lb beef, cut into strips (see note)
¼ tsp baking soda
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 yellow onion, sliced
1 bell pepper, cut into strips
3 scallions, cut into 2” lengths
1 tbsp minced ginger
4 cloves garlic, minced
Ground pepper, to taste
1. Add cooking wine, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, and oyster sauce into a mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, add the beef strips and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add baking soda, cornstarch, and 1 tbsp of the sauce. Massage the beef until well coated.
4. Place a wok on the stove and turn the heat to high.
5. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the beef and sear each side for about 3 minutes or until brown.
7. Remove the beef strips from the wok onto a clean plate.
8. In the same wok, add the onions and pepper. Sauté until translucent.
9. Add the scallions and sauté until translucent as well.
10. Remove the veggies from the wok onto a clean plate.
11. Add more oil into the wok and reduce the heat to medium.
12. Add the garlic and ginger, sauté until aromatic.
13. Add the sauce and stir until well mixed. Allow the mixture to boil.
14. Put the beef strips and veggies back to the wok and toss everything until well combined.
15. Sprinkle ground pepper on top.
16. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!