Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
The gravy alone of this luscious dish is more than enough to satisfy all your cravings today! Try this recipe now! Just follow these easy steps and you are good to go. Enjoy!
3 tbsp flour
1 ½ pound sirloin tips
3 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp onion powder
½ tsp salt
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp chilli powder
1 tsp brown sugar
1/4 tsp black pepper
½ tsp garlic powder
1 small yellow onion
1/4 c cold water + 3 tbsp corn starch
1 tsp onion powder
3 tbsp cold butter, separated
3 cloves garlic, minced
¼ c dry red wine, optional
¼ tsp dried thyme
2 c beef broth
¼ tsp dried rosemary
½ tsp garlic powder
1 ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 beef bouillon cube
1. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the beef seasoning mix. Whisk until well blended.
2. Slice the meat into 1-inch pieces and discard excess fat.
3. Sprinkle the seasonings over the meat, then toss until well coated.
4. Sprinkle flour over the meat, then toss again until well coated.
5. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
6. Add 3 tbsp olive oil and allow it to become hot.
7. Add the meat slices in batches, then cook each side for a few minutes until they turn brown. Transfer them onto a clean plate. Repeat the process with the rest of the meat.
8. In the empty skillet, add 1/4 cup of wine and scrape the bottom to get the browned bits.
9. Simmer the wine for a few minutes until it reduces its volume to half.
10. Add onions and 2 tablespoons of butter, then cook for another 2 minutes.
11. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
12. Add the rest of the ingredients aside from the slurry. Stir until well blended and allow the mixture to boil.
13. Add the slurry (cornstarch and water mixture) and stir until well blended. Simmer until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
14. Turn the heat down to medium, then put the meat slices back into the skillet. Toss until well coated by the delicious sauce.
15. Simmer for another 15 minutes.
16. Serve right away with rice, mashed potatoes, or egg noodles. Enjoy!
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 126mg | Sodium: 931mg | Potassium: 822mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 460IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 5mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!