Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 35mins | Additional: 30 mins | Total: 1 hr 20 mins | Serving: 36 | Yield: 3 dozen
These Best-Ever Buckeye Brownies are a combination of chocolate and peanut butter. Those brownies will make every one of you happy, especially peanut butter and chocolate lovers. I like to eat it with hot coffee, just to balance the sweetness.
I remember when we visited my aunt during Summer, she prepared and served these brownies to us. I don’t enjoy peanut butter that much, but these brownies are an exception. The combination is very good, I mean I never expected it to be good, but it was. Buckeyes are a treat made from a partly dipped peanut butter fudge in chocolate. It is a brownie variant since in the middle, and it uses the same form of peanut butter fudge and is also coated in chocolate. Also, you can add some toppings of your choice. Try this recipe for Best-Ever Buckeye Brownies, and don’t forget to share and enjoy it with your loved ones.
(1) (18.25 oz) package brownie mix (such as Pillsbury®)
⅔ cup of vegetable oil
(2) large eggs eggs
¼ cup of water
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup butter softened
(1) (6 oz) package chocolate chips
6 tbsp butter, softened
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
2. Combine brownie mix, oil, eggs, and water in a bowl until batter is smooth in a bowl; pour into the prepared baking dish.
3. Bake until edges of brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan, 28 to 31 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove dish from oven and cool brownies.
4. Beat confectioners’ sugar, peanut butter, and 1/2 cup butter until smooth and creamy; spread over cooled brownies in a bowl.
5. Heat chocolate chips and 6 tbsp butter in a saucepan over low heat until melted for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spread over the peanut butter layer. Cool and cut into squares.
Per Serving: 233.2 calories; 22.2 mg cholesterol; 112.8 mg sodium; 3 g protein; 22.3 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!