Prep Time: 50 mins | Cook Time: 55 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 45 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This is Mac and Cheese cooked to perfection! Try this recipe now and I promise you that you have not tasted the best Mac and Cheese yet! Have a great day, friends. I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
4 qt. water, boiling
1 teaspoon salt
8 ounces elbow macaroni, uncooked
2 teaspoons butter, room temperature
4 ounces cream cheese (1/2 brick), room temperature
1/8 cup blue cheese crumbles
1/4 cup Asiago cheese, shredded
1/3 cup Munster cheese, shredded
1/2 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
2/3 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
1 cup half & half creamer (or combination of heavy cream & whole milk)
1 large Egg
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/16 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 cup herb-seasoned croutons, crushed
1/8 cup grated Parmesan, Romano & Asiago cheese blend (shaker container type)
1. Apply cooking spray in a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
2. Prepare all the ingredients aside from the macaroni.
3. Place a large pot with salted water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
4. Add the macaroni and cook for about 8 minutes or until firm to bite.
5. Drain the macaroni, then put it back into the pot.
6. Add cream cheese and butter over the macaroni, then stir until melted completely and well blended.
7. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
8. Add the cheese inside a resealable bag, then shake it until well mixed.
9. Add the mixed cheese into the macaroni and stir until well blended.
10. In a mixing bowl, add egg, half & half, black pepper, and seasoned salt. Whisk until well mixed.
11. Pour the mixture on top of the cheese and stir until well combined.
12. Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
13. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
14. In a mixing bowl, add the croutons and melted butter. Toss until well combined.
15. Add Parmesan cheese and stir until just mixed.
16. Sprinkle the mixture on top of the macaroni.
17. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or until done.
18. Serve hot and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!