Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 16 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was little. I remember my grandma used to make these Black Bean Brownies all the time! I am so grateful to her for sharing this recipe with me because now, I get to share it with you as well! Here you go, friends! Just follow these simple steps for they will guide you to perfection! Have a blessed day, everyone, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe. From our family to yours. Spread out the word about this recipe as well. Everyone deserves to taste how good these cookies are. Enjoy!
1/2 c gluten-free/dairy-free chocolate chips
1/4 c raw cacao powder
3 large Eggs
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 c pure maple syrup
1/3 c melted coconut oil
1/3 c chopped raw walnuts, optional
1/8 tsp sea salt
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in an 8×8-inch baking pan.
3. Add coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, maple syrup, salt, beans, and cacao powder into a food processor. Pulse until well blended. Transfer the mixture into a mixing bowl.
4. Add the nuts and chocolate chips, then stir until well blended.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
6. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
7. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
8. Slice into even pieces.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 3 to 5 days.
Serving: 1brownie Calories: 206kcal Carbohydrates: 27g Protein: 8g Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 36mg Sodium: 36mg Fiber: 5g Sugar: 7g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!