Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 4 Servings
These delicious treats are my ultimate comfort food! These heavenly treats will surely make your day extra special! You have the option to cook them in the oven or the air fryer. These Boomin’ Apples are ready in just about an hour! Try this recipe now and don’t forget to share this with your peers as well. Enjoy!
4 tablespoons melted butter
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
8 chewy caramel squares
Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream, for serving
Caramel, for drizzling
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a medium baking dish.
3. Add butter, cinnamon, and sugars into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
4. Remove the top of each apple, then scoop the core.
5. Run a knife in a circular pattern over the apple.
6. Flip the apples and run the knife in a crosswise pattern over the skin. Make sure not to slice through it.
7. Put the prepared apples into a small baking dish.
8. Stuff each apple with 2 caramel squares.
9. Brush melted butter mixture over each apple.
10. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
11. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
12. Drizzle caramel on top and serve with ice cream. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Method:
1. Repeat steps 1 to 9.
2. Put the apples into the basket of the air fryer.
3. Bake for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
4. Remove from the air fryer and allow them to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
5. Drizzle caramel on top and serve with ice cream. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!