Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20mins | Total: 30 mins | Serving: 24 | Yield: 2 dozen
Muffins are my favorite because they are simple to produce, fun to eat, and endless flavors – just like scones. Everyone loves a new batch of muffins, and best of all, double the muffins as breakfast and snack. But when it comes to muffin variations, blueberry muffins are my ultimate favorite. Nothing compares with the classic blueberry muffin, and I’m showing you today exactly how to prepare it.
This blueberry muffin recipe includes no hidden ingredients, no tricks, and no complicated moves. All you need is a few bowls and your will to make the best muffin ever, great for morning hungry tummies. These Blueberry Cream Muffins It is soft, moist, and extra buttery. Try this recipe for Blueberry Cream Muffins, and enjoy it with your loved ones.
(4) large eggs eggs
2 cups white sugar
1 cup of vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups sour cream
2 cups blueberries
1. Start by preheating the oven at about 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease the 24 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
2. Beat eggs and add the sugar gradually while beating in a large bowl. Continue beating while slowly pouring in oil. Stir in vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, add and stir flour, salt, and baking soda.
Stir dry ingredients into egg mixture alternately with sour cream. Gently fold in blueberries. Scoop the batter into prepared muffin cups.
4. In the preheated oven, bake it for 20 minutes.
1. The best blueberry cream muffins need a burst of blueberries in every bite. And those berries need to let all the vanilla nooks and crannies run on sweet juice. I use my blueberry muffins mostly with new berries. This way, you can better regulate the moisture while the taste and texture are spread. Also, I think the use of fresh blueberries can shorten the baking time by a few minutes.
Per Serving: 281 calories; 39.4 mg cholesterol; 171.7 mg sodium; 3.9 g protein; 35.2 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!