Yield: 12 Servings
Oh, my! I am so happy right now. This amazing recipe is the reason for it! This is a must-try, I’m telling you! With this very minimal set of ingredients, you will surely have the best cake ever! What I love about this is the icing. It is very simple yet it complements well the cake. Well, you just have to try this and taste it yourself. Have a wonderful day, friends. Don’t forget to share this with your peers as well. Enjoy!
2/3 cup soft butter
1 3/4 cups sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
3 cups sifted cake flour (must use cake flour)
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups milk
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray and sprinkle flour in three 8×1 1/2-inch cake pans.
3. In a mixing bowl, add eggs, butter, vanilla, and sugar. Beat until well combined.
4. Add flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat until well mixed.
5. Add the milk gradually and beat every addition until well blended.
6. Fill each cake pan with the batter and spread it evenly.
7. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
8. Remove from the oven and allow the cakes to cool completely at room temperature.
To Make the Icing:
1. Place a pan on the stove, then add the chocolate and butter. Turn the heat to medium and allow the mixture to melt.
2. Add milk and sugar, then stir until well blended. Allow the mixture to boil.
3. Add 1/2 tsp of vanilla and stir until well blended.
4. Spread the icing over the cooled cakes.
5. Let the rest of the cake be at room temperature for a few more minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!