This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. I remember my Grandma used to make this Broccoli Cornbread Casserole all the time! I am so grateful to her for teaching me this recipe. Now, I get to share it with you as well. How awesome is that? I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to tweak this recipe to your liking. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
1 box jiffy cornbread mix
1 stick butter or margarine (divided in 1/2)
1 cup chopped onion
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/3 cup milk
4 Eggs, slightly beaten
1 (10 ounces) pkg
chopped frozen broccoli
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Put 1/2 stick of butter into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
3. Place it inside the preheating oven and allow it to melt. Remove from the oven.
4. Place a saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to low. Allow the butter to melt.
5. Remove the pan from the heat, then add the cornbread mix, onion, milk, eggs, broccoli, and shredded cheese. Stir until well combined.
6. Transfer the mixture into the baking dish with melted butter and spread it evenly.
7. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
8. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!