Oh, my! This Broccoli Cornbread Casserole is what you just might need today! I love how all the ingredients complement each other to make such a delicious treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so you just have to follow them for they will guide you to perfection! Feel free to add more ingredients though if you feel like it. I am sure that you can do a lot with this very simple recipe. Just a quick back story about this recipe. It was handed down to me by my Grandma. She made this all the time when I was a little kid. I am so grateful to her for giving this to me because now, I get to share it with you as well! How awesome is that? Anyway, have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 box of jiffy cornbread mix
1 stick of butter or margarine (divided into two)
1 cup chopped onion
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/3 cups milk
4 Eggs, slightly beaten
1 (10ounces) pkg chopped frozen broccoli
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add 1/2 stick of butter into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
3. Place it inside the preheated oven and allow the butter to melt.
4. Add the rest of the butter and allow it to melt again.
5. Remove from the oven.
6. In a mixing bowl, add the cornbread mix, onion, shredded cheddar cheese, eggs, milk, and broccoli. Stir until well combined.
7. Spread the mixture into the prepared pan with the melted butter.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until done.
9. Remove from the oven and let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!