Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 3 Servings
The creaminess of the sauce of this dish is just too good! The pork chops are so tender and juicy that you would want to eat the entire dish alone! I like serving this over mashed potatoes, rice, or pasta. All you need are these basic ingredients and 30 minutes of your time! Enjoy the delicious flavors in each bite of these Browned Butter Pork Chops with Mushrooms!
1 tbsp dried thyme
1 to 1 1/2 c whole milk, can use heavy cream
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp dried oregano
3 thick-cut, boneless pork chops
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 c all-purpose flour
4 tbsp unsalted butter
1 c mushrooms, sliced
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-low.
2. Add butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
4. Add the pork chops, then sear each side for about 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Transfer the pork chops onto a clean plate, then cover them with foil to keep warm.
5. Reduce the heat to low, then add the oregano, mushrooms, and thyme. Stir until well blended. Sauté the mushrooms for a few minutes until soft and most of the liquid has evaporated.
6. Add flour, then whisk and cook for a minute to remove the raw taste.
7. Add the milk gradually and stir every addition until well blended. Simmer until you get your preferred consistency. Sprinkle salt and pepper to season.
8. Put the pork chops back into the skillet, then toss until well coated with the delicious sauce. Remove from the heat.
9. Sprinkle your preferred herbs on top to garnish.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!