Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I will never get tired of recommending this recipe to my friends! It is just too perfect! In less than an hour, you will surely enjoy this Bubble Up Pizza! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! What I love the most about this is that you can do anything you want to decorate it. What I like to do is to add pineapple chunks and a lot of cheese. I highly recommend you do it! Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping. Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
2 Cans of Biscuits the cheap plan ones will do
1 Jar of pizza sauce Bought or homemade – or you can use 2 small cans of tomato sauce with Italian seasoning
2 c Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 c Shredded Cheddar Cheese optional
Pizza toppings any that you like -we did pepperoni
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Slice each biscuit into quarters.
4. Arrange the biscuits in the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
5. Pour the pizza sauce on top of the biscuits and spread it evenly.
6. Sprinkle a generous amount of Mozzarella cheese over the pizza sauce.
7. Top with your preferred pizza toppings.
8. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
9. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until the top turns brown.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
11. Slice into equal pieces.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 365 | Calories from Fat 171 | Fat 19g 29% | Saturated Fat 7g 44% | Cholesterol 30mg 10% | Sodium 1105mg 48% | Potassium 333mg 10% | Carbohydrates 35g 12% | Fiber 2g 8% | Sugar 5g 6% | Protein 13g 26% | Vitamin A 457IU 9% | Vitamin C 3mg 4% | Calcium 227mg 23% | Iron 3mg 17%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!