Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 8mins | Additional: 3 hrs | Total: 3 hrs 23 mins | Servings: 6 | Yield: 6 chicken breasts
This recipe for the Lemon Rosemary Grilled Chicken Breasts was a regular visitor on our dinner rotation, and there are many explanations why it became our family favorite. It’s super tasty, and it’s just hard to beat the combination of juicy, tender chicken, vivid, fresh lemon juice, and fragrant rosemary and is a universal favorite. You’ll be surprised how a dry and boring grilled chicken breast becomes a delicious and exciting dish. Just simply follow this recipe and the tips below.
½ cup butter
½ cup fresh rosemary
(3) cloves garlic
(1) lemon, zested
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
(6) (6 oz) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
(1) pinch salt and pepper to taste
1. In a food processor, thoroughly blend the butter, rosemary, garlic, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Pour 1/3 of blended mixture into a small bowl for marinade. Cover the remaining mixture, and set aside.
2. Lightly add and season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Rub chicken breasts with the marinade mixture. Put chicken breasts on a platter, cover, and refrigerate 3 hours.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate. Then pour half of the reserved rosemary and lemon mixture into a bowl for basting. Cover the remaining mixture, and set aside for topping cooked chicken.
4. Then grill chicken breasts 4 minutes on each side, basting with rosemary and lemon basting mixture. Remove chicken breasts from the grill, and top with small scoops of the remaining topping mixture.
1. Grilling juicy chicken breasts has many tricks. Don’t grill too hot in the first place. You want beautifully golden brown chicken with tender skin, not dark char-marked breasts, which make a leathery coating. Charring is best with chicken thighs, because they have a higher fat content, but lean breasts don’t fit well. A medium-high grill setup will work perfectly.
2. Our favorite way to enjoy these Grilled Chicken Breasts in Lemon Rosemary is super easy. I just add a side of the tomato wedges, sliced cucumbers, and a crumbled Feta cheese sprinkle on top.
Per Serving: 331.3 calories; fat 17.6g 27% DV; cholesterol 139.5mg 47% DV; sodium 220.7mg 9% DV; protein 39.7g 80% DV; carbohydrates 2g 1% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!