Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 1 Lava Cake
I will never get tired of making this delicious lava cake with no egg! Oh, man, it is just pure love! I am so glad that I gave this recipe a try because I never would have tasted perfection! I have listed all the things you will be needing so you just have to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, make sure to read the notes that I have listed for they are important notes if you want the best result! Anyway, have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Do me a favour, will you? Smile today! The world could use a smile today. Enjoy!
¼ c dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
60 g (2 ounces / ¼ cup) unsalted butter, roughly chopped
¼ c plain flour
¼ c unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ c icing sugar / powdered sugar
¼ c milk
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 355 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
2. Apply cooking spray in a large 1-cup ramekin.
3. In a microwavable bowl, add the chocolate chips.
4. Place them inside the microwave and heat them until melted completely. Stir until the texture becomes smooth.
5. Add cocoa powder, flour, milk, and icing sugar. Whisk until well combined and thick.
6. Transfer the batter into the prepared ramekin and spread it evenly.
7. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and invert the cake onto a clean plate.
9. Lift the ramekin until the cake is removed.
10. Sprinkle the icing sugar on top.
11. Serve and enjoy!
1. Serve this cake with whipped cream.
2. Greasing the ramekin will prevent the cake from sticking to the ramekin.
3. Make sure to use dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate. Milk chocolate will make the cake very sweet.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 1034 | TOTAL FAT: 70g | SATURATED FAT: 41g | UNSATURATED FAT: 16.8g | CHOLESTEROL: 149mg | SODIUM: 27.2mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 98.7g | FIBER: 12.8g | SUGAR: 67g | PROTEIN: 13.9g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!