Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 16 Servings
Absolutely perfect! These heavenly treats will make your day extra special! They are the perfect party food. Invite your friends over and surprise them with these Tot Sliders! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
32 frozen potato rounds (such as Ore-Ida® Crispy Crowns®)
2 tbsp vegetable oil
8 oz ground beef (85% lean)
¼ pinch kosher salt
¼ tsp black pepper
4 slices American cheese
1 tbsp ketchup, or to taste
1 tbsp mustard, or to taste
16 pickled gherkins, drained
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 225 degrees C or 450 degrees F.
2. Add the tots and olive oil into a 10×15-inch baking pan. Toss until well coated, then spread it evenly on the bottom.
3. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until done.
4. Lay the ground beef onto a waxed paper, then cover it with another waxed paper. Press and form it into a 4×6-inch rectangular shape.
5. Discard the top waxed paper, then season the beef with salt and pepper.
6. Slice it into sixteen 1×1 1/2-inch rectangular shapes.
7. Break the sliced cheese, then fold it into quarters to create 16 pieces of double-layered cheese.
8. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
9. Add the beef and cook for about 3 minutes or until it turns brown.
10. Flip the burgers, then top each with cheese. Cook for another 3 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
11. Top each tot with a cheeseburger, mustard, pickle, ketchup.
12. Top each with another tot. Use a toothpick to seal it.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 114.1 | Protein: 4.8g 10% | Carbohydrates: 8.8g 3% | Dietary Fiber: 0.4g 2% | Sugars: 0.3g | Fat: 7.1g 11% | Saturated Fat: 2.6g 13% | Cholesterol: 16.5mg 6% | Vitamin A Iu: 89IU 2% | Niacin Equivalents: 1.5mg 12% | Vitamin C: 0.3mg 1% | Folate: 4.8mcg 1% | Calcium: 45.3mg 5% | Iron: 0.4mg 2% | Magnesium: 5mg 2% | Potassium: 90.5mg 3% | Sodium: 298mg 12% | Calories From Fat: 63.8
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!