Prep Time: 8 mins | Cook Time: 22 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Every bite of this Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breast is so perfect that you would want to eat it pretty much all the time! I am so happy because I finally got the chance to try this recipe. I am so impressed with how this recipe turned out. Try it now too!
1 c Shredded Cheddar Cheese
½ teaspoon Paprika
¼ c Cream Cheese
1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts or 4 large breasts
1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
1 c Small chopped broccoli florets
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder divided
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Lay the chicken breasts onto a cutting board, then create a pocket-like cut in the middle of each.
3. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and paprika over the chicken. Rub each until well coated.
4. Add garlic powder, broccoli, cream cheese, shredded cheese, salt, and pepper into a large bowl. Stir until well mixed.
5. Stuff each chicken breast with the mixture, then use toothpicks to close it up.
6. Place a large oven-safe skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
7. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
8. Add the chicken breasts, then sear each side for about 3 minutes.
9. Move the skillet inside the preheated oven and bake the chicken for about 15 to 17 minutes or until done.
10. Remove from the oven and allow them to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve warm and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 5 days or 3 months inside the freezer.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 130mg | Sodium: 424mg | Potassium: 764mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 605IU | Vitamin C: 22.4mg | Calcium: 170mg | Iron: 1.5mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!