Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
Oh, my! I am so glad I tried this recipe because I never would have tasted perfection! I’m telling you; this is a must-try! Give it a try and prepare to be amazed! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. I am sure they are going to love it as well. Enjoy!
3 cups potatoes, peeled, boiled, and cubed
1 pound skinless smoked sausage
4 Tablespoons butter
4 Tablespoons flour
2 cups milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1/2 pound Velveeta cheese cubed
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Slice the sausage into two, then slice them again into 1/2-inch cuts.
2. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add the sliced sausages and cook for 15 minutes or until they turn brown. Remove from the heat.
4. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
5. In a 2-quart casserole, add the potatoes and meat. Toss until well combined.
6. Place another saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
7. Add the rest of the ingredients aside from the paprika and shredded cheese. Stir and cook for few minutes until the texture becomes smooth.
8. Spread the mixture on top of the meat and potatoes.
9. Sprinkle a very generous amount of cheese and paprika on top.
10. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
11. Remove from the oven and let it sit for a few minutes at room temperature.
12. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!