Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 7 hrs | Total Time: 7 hrs 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
You don’t need to go to a restaurant to enjoy the best ribs ever! This recipe is all you need, I’m telling you! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
4 slabs pork baby back ribs
20 lbs hickory or competition blend wood pellets
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 c paprika
1/4 c kosher salt
2 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp chilli powder
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tsp ground mustard
Cherry Chipotle BBQ Sauce
1 c ketchup
3/4 c dark brown sugar
1/3 c white vinegar
1/3 c cherry preserves or jam
3 chipotle peppers in adobo, finely chopped
3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1. Prepare the grill and preheat to 100 degrees C or 200 degrees F.
2. Remove the membrane off the rib bones.
3. Add brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, chilli powder, ground mustard, salt, and pepper into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
4. Season all sides of the ribs with mixed seasonings.
5. Place the ribs onto the prepared grill and cook for about 3 hours.
6. Wrap the ribs with foil and cook for another 2 hours at 225 degrees F.
7. Place a saucepan on the stove, then add brown sugar, ketchup, cherry preserves, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well mixed.
8. Turn the heat to medium, simmer the mixture for about 10 minutes.
9. Remove the ribs from the grill, then brush each with the barbecue sauce.
10. Put the ribs back to the grill and cook for 1 more hour.
11. Remove from the grill and allow the ribs to rest for at least 20 minutes at room temperature.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!