Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Packed with delicious ingredients, this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is surely a must-try! It only takes 30 minutes to make this awesome pizza! This is a very simple recipe that you can try for tonight’s dinner! The flavors of chicken, bacon, ranch dressing, and cheese complement well with each other to make the perfect pizza! What are you waiting for? Don’t waste another second of your life not knowing how delicious this pizza is. Enjoy!
4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
1½ c (200g) chopped cooked chicken
3 c (340g) shredded mozzarella cheese
⅔ c (155ml) ranch dressing
1 lb (550g) homemade pizza dough or store-bought
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Place the dough onto a flat surface, then unroll it into about 13 to 15-inch round shape. Put it into a pizza pan.
3. Add the ranch dressing over the dough and spread it evenly.
4. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the ranch dressing.
5. Scatter the crumbled bacon and chopped chicken over the cheese.
6. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until the crust turns golden brown.
7. Remove the Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
Feel free to use any type of chicken for this recipe just make sure that it is cooked before adding it to the pizza.
You can use Monterey Jack cheese in exchange for mozzarella cheese.
Here are some serving suggestions that you can try to go with the pizza.
Fresh fruit slices
Salad with Homemade Buttermilk Ranch
Simple Caesar Salad
Calories 364 | Calories from Fat 175 | Fat 19.4g30% | Saturated Fat 4.7g29% | Cholesterol 62mg21% | Sodium 881mg38% | Potassium 143mg4% | Carbohydrates 28g9% | Fiber 1g4% | Sugar 1.3g1% | Protein 17.5g35% | Vitamin C 1mg1% | Calcium 119mg12% | Iron 3mg17%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!