Yield: 6 Servings
This awesome recipe is what you just might need today! I am so glad that I gave this recipe a try because not only that it is easy to make, but it is also very delicious! With this very basic set of ingredients, you will surely have the best lunch or dinner ever! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
6 tablespoons butter
1 onion, chopped
½ c flour(60 g)
3 c chicken broth(720 ml)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 c heavy cream(240 ml)
2 ½ c frozen mixed vegetable(455 g)
1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
2 tubes biscuit dough, 8 biscuits each
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Place a large pot on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add butter and allow it to melt.
4. Add the onion and saute until translucent.
5. Add flour and whisk until brown. This will take about a minute.
6. Add chicken broth, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
7. Add heavy cream and stir until well mixed. Allow the sauce to simmer until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
8. Add the shredded chicken and mixed veggies. Stir until well mixed.
9. Transfer everything into a 9×13-inch baking dish and spread it evenly.
10. Place the biscuits on top.
11. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the biscuits turn golden brown.
12. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature for a few minutes.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!