Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 4hr 45mins | Serves: 8 to 10
We have the easiest chicken Enchiladas With Sour Cream Sauce filled with chicken, cheese, and an excellent sour cream sauce. These are the best Chicken Enchiladas With Sour Cream Sauce, and the best part is that it gets better the next day and freezes great.
I’ve been doing these for years, literally years, and over time it’s just getting better and better. Moreover, make sure you make a double batch – these freezes perfectly as what I said earlier, which even taste better when you eat them for lunch the next day. It is an addition to the recipes I can prepare for busy days, and it is a hearty, quick, and easy meal.
(6-8) chicken tenders
(1) ( 7 oz) can of salsa verde
7 oz water, fill salsa verde can
1 cup sour cream
(1)(10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
(2) cans shredded cheddar cheese
(10 9-inch) flour tortillas
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Add the chicken breast and a can of salsa verde in a crockpot.
2. Fill an empty can up with water and pour it in the crockpot. Cook, covered, for at least 4 hours on medium heat.
3. After 4 hours, take the chicken out and shred with pork. Make sure to save the liquid from the pot.
4. Add a cup of sour cream, a can of cream of chicken soup, and liquid from the crockpot in a bowl. Add and sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add and whisk mixture making sure that all the lumps are gone and well combined before pouring half of the liquid into the prepared pan. Set aside.
6. Put shredded chicken on top of a flour tortilla and sprinkle over the cheese.
7. Roll the tortilla tightly and transfer it seam side down into the prepared pan. Do this for the (10) remaining tortillas.
8. Cover the pan with the rest of the sour cream sauce, cheese, salt, and pepper.
9. Bake in the oven for 35 to 34 minutes at 350 degrees, covered.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!