Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Chicken smothered in a delicious sauce is what you just might need today! If you haven’t decided on a dish yet, then you have got to consider cooking this recipe today! In just about 40 minutes, you will surely enjoy this Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
For the Chicken
2 Chicken Breasts
¼ c All-purpose Flour
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Black Pepper
1 tbsp Italian Seasoning or Oregano
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Butter
For the Sauce
1 tbsp Butter
2 cloves Garlic chopped
11.3 oz Mushrooms fresh, sliced
1 c Marsala Wine
½ c Chicken Stock or Broth
⅓ c Liquid Cream
Parsley fresh, chopped
For the Chicken:
1. Slice each chicken breast lengthwise.
2. Add flour, Italian seasoning, oregano, salt, and pepper into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
3. Add the chicken slices into the flour mixture and coat each well.
4. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add olive oil and butter. Allow them to become hot and melt.
6. Add the chicken slices and cook each side until golden brown.
7. Remove from the pan onto a clean plate.
To Make the Sauce:
1. In the same pan, add butter and allow it to melt.
2. Add the garlic and saute until aromatic.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook for a few minutes.
4. Add the marsala wine and scrape the bottom of the pan to get the brown bits.
5. Sprinkle salt and stir until well blended. Cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Add the liquid cream and chicken stock. Stir until well blended.
7. Turn the heat down to low and allow the sauce to become thick.
8. Remove from the heat and put the chicken pieces back into the pan. Toss until well coated with the delicious sauce.
9. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 398 | Calories from Fat 144 | Fat 16g 25% | Saturated Fat 7g 35% | Cholesterol 99mg 33% | Sodium 528mg 22% | Potassium 785mg 22% | Carbohydrates 20g 7% | Fiber 2g 8% | Sugar 7g 8% | Protein 29g 58% | Vitamin A 331IU 7% | Vitamin C 4mg 5% | Calcium 40mg 4% | Iron 2mg 11%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!