Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
The perfect meal you will ever have today is this Chicken Scampi with Garlic Parmesan Rice! A very simple recipe that I am sure you can pull off today! Have a great one, friends. Enjoy!
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp minced garlic
1 pound chicken tenderloins
1 stick butter (1/2 c)
1/2 c dry white wine
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 c fresh grated parmesan cheese
1 1/2 c uncooked white rice
3 c chicken broth
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp salt, divided
Salt and pepper
1. Sprinkle salt, garlic powder, and pepper over the chicken. Toss until well coated.
2. Place a non-stick skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the chicken tenderloins into the hot skillet, then cook until they turn brown. Transfer them onto a clean plate.
5. In the empty skillet, add butter and allow it to melt.
6. Add garlic and red pepper flakes. Sauté until aromatic. Sprinkle a bit of salt to taste.
7. Turn the heat to medium-high, then add the white wine. Stir until well blended. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the skillet to get the browned bits.
8. Simmer the sauce for 5 minutes or until it reduces its volume. Remove from the heat. Get 2 tbsp of the sauce and set aside.
9. Add the rice, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce.
10. Add chicken broth and a bit of salt. Allow the mixture to boil.
11. Turn the heat down to medium-low, then cover the skillet and simmer the rice for about 20 minutes or until soft.
12. Sprinkle a generous amount of Parmesan cheese on top of the rice.
13. Lay the chicken tenders on top of the rice and cheese.
14. Drizzle the reserved sauce on top of the chicken.
15. Remove the skillet from the heat, then cover it with the lid. Allow Chicken Scampi with Garlic Parmesan Rice to rest for a few minutes.
16. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top to garnish.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!