Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
This spectacular Chicken Spaghetti is my ultimate comfort food! Oh, man, you have got to give this a try! I promise you that you will not be disappointed at all! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them for they will guide you to perfection! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 pound Velveeta cheese, regular or Mexican
1 can(s) Rotel tomatoes, regular or hot (10 oz)
1 pound spaghetti pasta
1 stick butter
1 can(s) cream of chicken soup, undiluted (10.5 oz)
1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted (10.5 oz)
1 medium onion, chopped
1 bell pepper (red or green), chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the chicken breasts, salt, and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken breasts are tender.
3. Remove the chicken breasts from the pot onto a clean plate. Slice into small pieces.
4. Add the pasta into the pot with the chicken broth. Cook for a few minutes until al dente. Drain the pasta.
5. Discard the broth, then put the pot back to heat. Add butter and allow it to melt.
6. Add the onion and bell pepper. Saute until translucent and soft.
7. Add the soup, tomatoes, and chicken pieces. Stir until well combined.
8. Add the pasta and stir until well mixed.
9. Add the cheese and stir until well combined.
10. Sprinkle salt and pepper to season. Heat everything for a few more minutes.
11. Remove from the heat.
12. Sprinkle a generous amount of Parmesan cheese on top of each serving.
13. Serve with garlic bread and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!