Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 10 mins | Yield: 3 Cups
Let me share with you a recipe that has a very special place in my heart! This Chocolate Buttercream was the very first recipe I have ever learned. My Aunt Gemma taught this to me when I was about 10 years old. I have always been a keen observer of her greatness. I am so grateful to her for a lot of things including this. Now, I get to share it with you as well. How awesome is that? I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Make this recipe yours and share it with your loved ones as well! Have a beautiful day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 Sticks Butter
5 c Powdered Sugar
1/2 c Cocoa Powder
1/2 – 1 c Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1. Add the butter into the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat for about 5 minutes or until creamy.
2. Add the sugar gradually and beat until well mixed.
3. Add the cocoa powder and beat until well combined.
4. Add 1/2 cup of the milk and beat on low speed until well blended. Make sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. If the texture is too thick, add more milk.
5. Add the vanilla essence and beat for about 2 minutes or until well blended.
6. Transfer the mixture inside a piping bag.
7. Pipe the mixture over the cupcakes.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 893kcal | Carbohydrates: 214g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 379mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 202g | Vitamin A: 198IU | Calcium: 156mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!