Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Additional Time: 2 hrs | Total Time: 2 hrs 40 mins | Yield: 25 Servings
These heavenly treats will surely make your day extra special! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! A big thanks to my dear friend for this awesome recipe. Just take a look at how pretty these treats are! Try this recipe now and prepare to fall in love. Enjoy!
1 ½ c all-purpose flour
¼ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp sea salt
½ c butter softened
¼ c white sugar
½ c brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 c miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1 (18.25 oz) box yellow cake mix
1 ⅓ c water
⅓ c canola oil
1. In a mixing bowl, add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk until well mixed.
2. In another mixing bowl, add butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat until well mixed.
3. Add egg and vanilla extract. Beat until well blended.
4. Transfer the flour mixture into the butter mixture, then beat until well combined.
5. Add the chocolate chips and stir until just mixed.
6. Form small balls out of the mixture, then arrange them onto a baking sheet.
7. Place the balls inside the freezer to chill for at least 2 hours.
8. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
9. Line with paper liners 24 muffin cups.
10. Add 3 eggs into a large mixing bowl, then beat until creamy.
11. Add water, cake mix, and canola oil. Beat until well mixed.
12. Fill to about 2/3 full each cupcake liner with the batter.
13. Top each with frozen cookie dough.
14. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
15. Remove from the oven allow it to cool for about 10 minutes at room temperature.
16. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 255.9 | Protein: 3.2g 6% | Carbohydrates: 34g 11% | Dietary Fiber: 0.9g 4% | Sugars: 19.9g | Fat: 12.5g 19% | Saturated Fat: 4.6g 23% | Cholesterol: 41.6mg 14% | Vitamin A Iu: 159IU 3% | Niacin Equivalents: 1.6mg 12% | Folate: 41.7mcg 10% | Calcium: 42.4mg 4% | Iron: 1.3mg 7% | Magnesium: 14.1mg 5% | Potassium: 71.6mg 2% | Sodium: 214.5mg 9% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 11% | Calories From Fat: 112.6
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!