Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 20 mins | Additional: 2hrs | Total: 2hrs 40 mins | Serving: 24 | Yield: 2 dozen cupcakes
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough + Cupcake will always be on top of my favorites. I love cupcakes and chocolate, having this cupcake with chocolate chip sounds heaven to me. It is so delicious, and the preparation is quite easy. The flavors are superb, and you can add your favorite topping in the cupcake. Try this recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcake, and enjoy it with your loved ones.
(1 ½) cups Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, enriched, bleached
¼ tsp Leavening agents, baking soda
¼ tsp Sea Salt, gray
½ cup Butter, with salt
¼ cup Sugars, granulated
½ cup Sugars, brown
(1) egg, whole, raw, fresh
2 tsp Vanilla extract
1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
(1) (18.25 oz) box Cake, yellow, dry mix, regular, enriched
(1 ⅓) cups Water, municipal
⅓ cup Vegetable oil, canola
(3) egg, whole, raw, fresh
1. Add and whisk flour, baking soda, and sea salt; set aside. Add and beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer until smooth in a large bowl. Add and beat an egg and vanilla extract until smooth. Add and mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips and then mix just enough to evenly combine. Form the dough into tablespoon-sized balls; place onto a baking sheet, and freeze until solid, about 2 hours.
2. Preheat an oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
3. In a large bowl, add and beat (3) eggs with an electric mixer to break up. Add the cake mix, water, and canola oil; continue beating for 2 minutes on medium speed. And then, spoon into the prepared cupcake liners, filling each 2/3 full. Place a frozen cookie dough ball on the top center of each cupcake.
4. Bake it for 2 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the cake portion of the cupcake, not the cookie dough ball, comes clean in the preheated oven. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Per Serving: 255.9 calories; 41.6 mg cholesterol; 214.5 mg sodium; 3.2 g protein; 34 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!