This Chocolate Pecan Pie has always been a part of our family. This was my grandma’s recipe that she passed on to me when I was about 15 years old. Now, allow me to share this recipe with you! I am 100 per cent sure that you and your loved ones are going to like it! The mixture of sweet filling and crunchy pecans is just too perfect! Every bite of this luscious pie is amazing! Try this recipe now, and prepare to fall in love. Enjoy!
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 cup pecans
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 (9-inch, deep-dish) pie crust (I used Marie Calendars frozen crust)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup sugar
1 cup corn syrup
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line aluminium foil onto a large baking sheet.
3. Put the pie crust in the middle of the baking sheet, then use a fork to prick it a few times.
4. Add corn syrup, brown sugar, melted butter, sugar, and corn syrup into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
5. In a separate mixing bowl, add the eggs. Beat until foamy.
6. Transfer the beaten egg into the bowl with the sugar mixture, then stir until well blended.
7. Add vanilla and stir until well incorporated.
8. Chop the pecans, roughly, then scatter the beneath the pie crust.
9. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the crust.
10. Pour the filling mixture on top of the chocolate chips and spread it evenly to fill the pie.
11. Wrap the pie with aluminium foil.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
13. Remove the cover, then bake for 20 more minutes or until done.
14. Remove the Chocolate Pecan Pie from the oven and allow it to rest for 5 hours or overnight.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!