Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 12 mins | Total Time: 27 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
These delicious rolls are super legit! I love everything about this recipe. From the ingredients to the directions. Everything is just too perfect! My Grandma used to make these rolls all the time! I am so grateful to her for teaching this recipe to me because now, I get to share it with you as well! Anyway, feel free to add more ingredients, if you prefer. Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
8 count crescent rolls
4 tablespoons butter softened
1/4 cup white sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 tablespoons milk
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a rimmed cookie sheet.
3. Place the unrolled crescent rolls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
4. Add cinnamon, butter, and sugar into a mixing bowl. Beat until well mixed.
5. Add the sugar mixture over the crescent rolls and spread it evenly.
6. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 12 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
8. Meanwhile, add milk, vanilla, and powdered sugar into a small mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
9. Drizzle the glaze over the cooled cake and spread it evenly.
10. Allow the glaze to set for a few minutes.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then let it sit at room temperature. They can last for a few days.
Serving: 1g, Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 285mg | Potassium: 4mg | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 220IU | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 0.4mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!