Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 1 min | Total Time: 6 mins | Yield: 1 Serving
A big thanks to my dear friend, Alexander, for this awesome recipe! I am so glad that I gave this one a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Yes, you read it right. This Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake is ready to devour in just about 6 minutes! What are you waiting for? It is time to start prepping! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
3 tablespoons almond flour or 1 tbsp coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon butter melted
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 tablespoon granulated sweetener can be allulose, Swerve, monk fruit, erythritol
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
For the glaze
1/2 tablespoon cream cheese softened
1/2 tablespoon powdered sweetener like powdered allulose
1 teaspoon butter melted
1. Apply cooking spray on the bottom of a heat-proof mug.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the baking powder and almond flour. Whisk until well mixed.
3. Add the egg, butter, and vanilla. Stir until well mixed.
4. Transfer the batter into the prepared mug.
5. In another mixing bowl, add the cinnamon and granulated sweetener. Stir until well mixed.
6. Sprinkle the mixture on top of the batter.
7. Run a knife on top of the batter to make swirls. Make sure not to stir.
8. Place the mug inside the microwave and heat for about a minute or until the texture becomes spongy. Heat for 10 more seconds if needed.
For the Glaze:
1. In a mixing bowl, add butter, powdered sweetener, and soft cream cheese. Stir until well blended.
2. Plae it inside the microwave and heat for about 10 seconds.
3. Pour the glaze on top of the cake and spread it evenly.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to use coconut flour in exchange for almond flour. Just know that the batter may be a bit dry.
Feel free to use allulose sugar instead.
Serving: 1cake | Calories: 353kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 213mg | Sodium: 434mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 817IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 224mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!