Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This spectacular Peach Cobbler is what you just might need today! Oh, man, you have got to bite your teeth into this. What I love the most about this is the simplicity of all the ingredients. I mean, with this very minimal set of ingredients, you will surely have the best treat ever! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better! By the way, don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. Have the most wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 c Original Bisquick® mix
1 c milk
½ tsp ground nutmeg
½ c butter or margarine, melted
1 c sugar
1 (29 oz) can sliced peaches, drained
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Add the Bisquick mix, nutmeg, and milk into a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
3. Transfer the mixture into an 8x8x2-inch baking dish. Spread it evenly.
4. In a mixing bowl, add butter, peaches, and sugar. Stir until well mixed.
5. Pour over the ingredients in the baking dish and spread it evenly.
6. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or until the top turns golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 427.4 | Protein: 3.8g 8% | Carbohydrates: 63.3g 20% | Dietary Fiber: 2.2g 9% | Sugars: 49.6g | Fat: 19.3g 30% | Saturated Fat: 11.1g 56% | Cholesterol: 43.9mg 15% | Vitamin A Iu: 1065.5IU 21% | Niacin Equivalents: 2mg 16% | Vitamin C: 5mg 8% | Folate: 6.9mcg 2% | Calcium: 91.3mg 9% | Iron: 1.1mg 6% | Magnesium: 14.8mg 5% | Potassium: 265.6mg 7% | Sodium: 383mg 15% | Calories From Fat: 173.8
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!