Prep Time: 30 mins| Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 10 Servings
I will never get tired of recommending this recipe to my friends! It is just simply the best. This is a must-try, I’m telling you! Make sure to follow the ingredients and directions for the perfect meatloaf. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. Enjoy!
1 carrot, coarsely chopped
1 rib celery, coarsely chopped
½ onion, coarsely chopped
½ red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
4 white mushrooms, coarsely chopped
3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
2 ½ pounds ground chuck
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 Egg, beaten
1 tsp dried Italian herbs
2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
½ tsp cayenne pepper
1 c plain bread crumbs
1 tsp olive oil
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp ketchup
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
hot pepper sauce to taste
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 325 degrees F or 162 degrees C.
2. In a food processor, add the carrot, onion, celery, mushrooms garlic, and red bell pepper. Pulse until chopped finely.
3. Transfer the processed ingredients into a mixing bowl.
4. Add the ground chuck, egg, Worcestershire sauce, Italian herbs, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
5. Add bread crumbs and use your hands to mix everything.
6. Form a ball out of the mixture.
7. Drizzle olive oil on a baking sheet, then place the meatloaf in it. Spread until the baking sheet is filled.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until done.
9. Add ketchup, Dijon mustard, hot sauce, and brown sugar into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended. Make sure that the sugar is dissolved completely.
10. Remove the baking sheet from the oven, then spread the glaze over the meatloaf.
11. Put the meatloaf back inside the oven and bake for another 30 minutes or until done.
12. Remove from the oven and allow the meatloaf to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
13. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 284.1 | Protein: 21.6g 43% | Carbohydrates: 14.8g 5% | Dietary Fiber: 1.2g 5% | Sugars: 5.3g | Fat: 14.9g 23% | Saturated Fat: 5.6g 28% | Cholesterol: 85.3mg 28% | Vitamin A Iu: 1517.4IU 30% | Niacin Equivalents: 9.8mg 76% | Vitamin B6: 0.3mg 17% | Vitamin C: 10mg 17% | Folate: 30.3mcg 8% | Calcium: 48mg 5% | Iron: 2.9mg 16% | Magnesium: 26.3mg 9% | Potassium: 383.1mg 11% | Sodium: 755.4mg 30% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 14% | Calories From Fat: 134.2
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!