Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
These delicious pancakes are the best breakfast meal ever! A very simple recipe that I am sure you can make! A big thanks to my very good friend, Louise, for sharing this recipe with me because I never would have tasted how delicious it is! Just follow these easy steps they will guide you to perfection! Serve these delicious treats with syrup, and you have yourself breakfast to remember! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better. Enjoy!
2 tablespoons vegetable oil for frying
¼ c all-purpose flour
4 large russet potatoes
1 medium onion
½ teaspoon sea salt or to taste
¼ teaspoon pepper or to taste
1. Slice the peeled onion and potatoes.
2. Add them into a food processor, then pulse until grated.
3. Strain the potato and onion mixture to remove most of the liquid content. Keep the potato starch and discard the liquid.
4. Put the potato mixture back into the bowl, then add a bit of salt, pepper, eggs, and flour. Whisk until well blended.
5. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add a bit of vegetable oil and allow it to become hot.
7. Spoon the potato mixture into the skillet and gently flatten it out. Cook each side for about 2 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Transfer onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil. Repeat the process with the rest of the batter.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 100g | Calories: 362 kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 1609mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 119IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 4mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!