Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. I remember my Grandma used to make this all the time! I was always a keen observer of her greatness. I am so glad that she taught me this because now, I get to share it with you as well! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
1 1/2 lb Certified Angus Beef ® ground beef, 80/20 lean
1/2 c mayonnaise
1 tbsp yellow mustard
1 tbsp grated yellow onion
2 tsp hot sauce
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
4 white hamburger buns
2 tbsp butter, room temperature
1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp pepper
4 slices American cheese
2 c shredded iceberg lettuce
8 slices vine-ripe tomatoes
1. Form 8 even balls out of the ground beef. Place them inside the fridge.
2. Add mustard, mayonnaise, hot sauce, grated onion, and Worcestershire sauce into a mixing bowl. Stir until well combined, then place it inside the fridge.
3. Place a large cast-iron pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add the buns and heat until just toasted. Remove and place them onto a clean plate.
5. Season the balls with salt and pepper.
6. Place the balls into the pan and use a spatula to flatten them out. Sear each side for about 2 minutes or until brown.
7. Add a slice of cheese over four patties. Allow the cheese to melt.
8. Remove from the heat.
9. Arrange the burgers to your liking. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!