Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: 4 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This Crack Chicken is my ultimate comfort food. I am so psyched to share this recipe with you today! Oh, man, you have got to give this one a try. If you have time to spare before any meal, then this is the perfect recipe to try! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! The combination of all the ingredients in this is just too perfect. Feel free to add more to it if you think it lacks something. Serve this with juice and fries, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Do me a favour, will you? Don’t forget to smile today. Enjoy!
2 packages cream cheese 8 oz each, cubed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2.8 ounces bacon bits
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
1-ounce packet ranch seasoning mix
1. Apply cooking spray in a crockpot.
2. Arrange the chicken breasts into the prepared crockpot.
3. Add the cubed cream cheese and ranch seasoning over the chicken.
4. Cover and seal the crockpot and cook everything for about 6 to 8 hours on a low setting or 4 hours on a high setting.
5. Remove the chicken breasts from the pot, then use two forks to shred them into small pieces.
6. Put them back into the pot.
7. Add the bacon and cheese, then stir until well blended.
8. Cover and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
9. Serve right away on buns and enjoy!
Calories: 499kcal (25%), Carbohydrates: 5g (2%), Protein: 38g (76%), Fat: 36g (55%), Saturated Fat: 19g (119%), Cholesterol: 176mg (59%), Sodium: 933mg (41%), Potassium: 577mg (16%), Sugar: 2g (2%), Vitamin A: 1092IU (22%), Vitamin C: 1mg (1%), Calcium: 274mg (27%), Iron: 1mg (6%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!