Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Additional Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This Cream Cheese Banana Bread will surely satisfy all your cravings! Serve it with your favourite cup of coffee and you have yourself a snack to remember! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
½ c unsalted butter, melted
½ c light brown sugar
¼ c sour cream
¼ c white sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 ripe bananas
1 c all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
Cream Cheese Filling:
1 (4 oz) package cream cheese, softened
¼ c white sugar
3 tbsp all-purpose flour
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add 1 egg, butter, sour cream, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and 1/4 cup of white sugar. Whisk until well combined.
4. Add bananas and mash until well blended.
5. Add baking soda, 1 cup of flour, salt, and baking powder. Whisk until well mixed.
6. In another mixing bowl, add 1 egg, cream cheese, 3 tbsp of flour, and 1/4 cup of white sugar. Whisk until well mixed.
7. Transfer 1/2 of the banana mixture into the greased pan and spread it evenly.
8. Layer the cream cheese mixture over the banana mixture.
9. Spread the rest of the banana mixture on top of the cream cheese mixture.
10. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
11. Remove from the oven and allow the bread to cool at room temperature for at least 5 minutes.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 380.9 | Protein: 5.2g 11% | Carbohydrates: 47.9g 15% | Dietary Fiber: 1.3g 5% | Sugars: 29.7g | Fat: 19.5g 30% | Saturated Fat: 11.8g 59% | Cholesterol: 95.7mg 32% | Vitamin A Iu: 671IU 13% | Niacin Equivalents: 2.3mg 18% | Vitamin B6: 0.1mg 9% | Vitamin C: 2.6mg 4% | Folate: 48.9mcg 12% | Calcium: 62.5mg 6% | Iron: 1.5mg 8% | Magnesium: 16.9mg 6% | Potassium: 192.3mg 5% | Sodium: 323.7mg 13% | Thiamin: 0.2mg 17% | Calories From Fat: 175.5
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!