Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Oh, my! This Cream Cheese Garlic Alfredo Sauce is just too perfect not to share with you, friends! This recipe is a must-try! I have listed all the ingredients but feel free to tweak them to your liking. I tried adding chilli powder and it was amazing! By the way, make sure to add a generous amount of cheese. Just do it and thank me later! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
1/2 c (1 stick) salted butter
1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, cut into chunks
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 c heavy whipping cream
1 c chicken broth
8 ounces wedge Parmesan cheese, shredded
1/2 tsp salt (or less to taste)
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1. Place a saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add the chunked cream cheese and garlic powder. Stir until well mixed and simmer for a few minutes.
4. Add the chicken broth and whipping cream, then stir until well combined.
5. Allow the mixture to boil, then turn the heat down to medium-low.
6. Simmer for another 5 minutes or until the sauce becomes thick. Make sure to stir from time to time.
7. Remove the pan from the heat, then allow it to rest at room temperature for at least 5 minutes.
8. Add the cooked pasta and toss until well coated with the sauce.
9. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
10. Serve and enjoy!
You can spoon the sauce over the pasta if you prefer.
Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 820mg | Potassium: 79mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1013IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 360mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!