Prep Time: 25 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr 30 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 55 mins | Yield: 10 Servings
This Cream Cheese Pound Cake is my absolute comfort food! Try this recipe and you will know why! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have the most wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
3 cups Swan’s down cake flour
3 cups domino sugar
6 large Eggs
3 sticks land o’ lakes salted sweet cream butter
1 package Philadelphia cream cheese (8 oz)
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon pure lemon extract
1. In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and three sticks of butter. Allow them to become soft.
2. Sift the flour about 5 times, then place it into a mixing bowl.
3. Apply cooking spray in a 10-inch tube pan.
4. Set aside about 3 cups of the domino sugar.
5. Beat the cream cheese and butter until well blended.
6. Add the sugar and flour gradually and beat every addition into the cream cheese mixture.
7. Add 2 eggs and beat until well combined.
8. Add the extracts and stir until well blended.
9. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
10. Prepare the oven and preheat to 150 degrees C or 300 degrees F.
11. Place the batter inside the preheated oven and bake for about 1 1/2 hours or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
12. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
To Make the Frosting:
1. Add butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla, and milk into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
2. Spread the frosting over the cooled cake.
3. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!