Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 25mins | Total: 45 mins | Servings: 8 | Yield: 8 servings
This twist on traditional mashed potatoes is simply divine. Anyone who’s tried it has asked me for the recipe. Makes a great addition to any main meat dish type, and works well for the leftovers. Who wouldn’t love potatoes? It is something that will always be in the pantry or on our grocery list. It is all right to splurge once in a while, and these potatoes are worth every calorie. The nutritional content of potatoes can vary according to the variety and how it is prepared. Frying potatoes, for example, add more calories and fat to it than baking them. It is also important to remember that potato skin contains a significant quantity of vitamins and minerals. Peeling potatoes can reduce their nutritional content considerably
It was what I used to have when I was young. It’s something I ate when I don’t feel like eating meat at all. I am very picky, and there are times I don’t eat meat. For my parents to feed me, they usually make mashed potatoes. When time passes, I was sick of eating it, and my mom was a force to look for other potato recipe choices, and this one hit the jackpot. What are you waiting for? Turn your mashed potatoes into something new by following the recipe for Cream Cheese Ranch Potatoes.
(8) medium (2-1/4″ to 3″ dia, raw) of potatoes, raw
(1) (8 oz) package Cheese, cream
(1) (1 oz) package Good Seasons Dressing Mix-Ranch Dry Env
1 cup Cream, sour, cultured
½ cup Butter, with salt
1. In a large pot, add and put slat and water and let it boil. Add and cook potatoes until tender for 25 minutes, drain and mash.
2. Add and beat the cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth in a large bowl. Stir in mashed potatoes, sour cream, and butter. Beat until desired consistency is reached.
Per Serving: 434.6 calories; 74 mg cholesterol; 434.4 mg sodium; 6.4 g protein; 42.1 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!