Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 1hr | Ready In 1 hr 10 mins
I must say that this recipe for Creamy Baked Bacon Ranch Chicken and Pasta is a must-try. This recipe blends the taste of ranch seasoning with the creamy goodness of Alfredo in a chicken and pasta recipe. Bacon is added for a crispy crunch, and broccoli is added to make the dish a full meal. To a well-rounded dish, add a green salad and some crusty bread. Try this recipe for Creamy Baked Bacon Ranch Chicken and Pasta, and don’t forget to share and enjoy it with your loved ones.
2 1/2 cups broccoli florets
3 tbsp water
3 tbsp ranch dressing mix, divided
(2) lbs of skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 (48 oz) container chicken broth
1 (16 oz) package small shell pasta
1 tbsp unsalted butter
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 3/4 cups milk
(1) (1.6 oz) package dry Alfredo sauce mix (such as Knorr®)
1/2 cup sour cream
salt and ground black pepper
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
(4) slices cooked and crumbled bacon
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, put the broccoli and water. Cover and microwave on high heat for 3 to 4 minutes until steamed and tender. Remove, drain excess liquid; set aside.
2. While broccoli is steaming, place a tbsp of ranch dressing mix in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken and pepper, seal the bag, and massage to coat chicken with seasonings.
3. Add and pour chicken broth into a large pot and bring a boil over medium-high heat. Add shells and return to a boil. Decrease the heat to medium-low, cook until pasta is nearly done for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of cooking broth.
4. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch casserole dish.
5. Add and heat butter and olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add and cook chicken until browned on all sides for about 7 minutes to the hot skillet, working in batches if necessary. Then remove chicken to a plate.
6. Add milk, Alfredo sauce mix, and remaining 2 tbsp of ranch dressing mix to the hot skillet, let it boil. Turn off heat, add chicken and any accumulated juices, pasta, broccoli, sour cream, reserved 1/2 cup pasta cooking broth, salt, and pepper. Move the mixture to the prepared casserole dish, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bacon.
7. Bake until cheese melts and sauce is bubbly in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 457 calories; 35.7 g protein; 86 mg cholesterol; 1389 mg sodium; 15.6 g fat; 42.4 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!