Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Additional Time: 1 hr 30 mins | Total Time: 2 hrs 25 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
Oh, my! This Creamy Coconut Cake never fails to impress me. Every time it blows my mind how perfect it is! With this very minimal set of ingredients, you will surely have the best cake today! A big thanks to my sister, Kat, for this awesome recipe. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this to the next level! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
1 (16 oz) package white cake mix
1 (14 oz) can cream of coconut
1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
1 (16 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (10 oz) package flaked coconut
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
2. Refer to the directions provided on the package of cake on how to prepare it.
3. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
4. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
5. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
6. Add condensed milk and cream into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
7. Use a fork to poke small holes over the cooled cake.
8. Pour the frosting over the cooled cake and spread it evenly.
9. Sprinkle coconut on top.
10. Place it inside the fridge to chill for a few hours.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 605.6 | Protein: 5.8g 12% | Carbohydrates: 85g 27% | Dietary Fiber: 2.7g 11% | Sugars: 72.1g | Fat: 28.2g 43% | Saturated Fat: 21.7g 109% | Cholesterol: 11.1mg 4% | Vitamin A Iu: 141.4IU 3% | Niacin Equivalents: 1.8mg 14% | Vitamin C: 1mg 2% | Folate: 42.8mcg 11% | Calcium: 170.6mg 17% | Iron: 1mg 6% | Magnesium: 30.8mg 11% | Potassium: 288.8mg 8% | Sodium: 377mg 15% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 13% | Calories From Fat: 254
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!