Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Simple, easy, and delicious! These three words are my new definition of perfection! These Creamy Garlic Chicken Breasts just became my favourite! Try this recipe now, and I promise you that it will be the best decision you will ever make today. Enjoy!
For The Chicken:
Garlic powder- 2 tsp
All-purpose flour- 4 tbsp
Chicken breasts (skinless and halved horizontally to make 4-5)- 2-3
Vegetable oil- 3 tbsp
Ground black pepper- 1 teaspoon
Salt – 2 tsp
Unsalted butter- 2 tbsp
Fresh grated Pecorino Romano cheese- 4 tbsp
For The Sauce:
Half & half or heavy cream- 1 ¼ c
Chicken stock or broth- 1 ¼ c
Onion (finely chopped)- 1
Fresh parsley (finely chopped)- 2 tbsp or as needed
Fresh grated Pecorino Romano cheese-½ c
Garlic cloves crushed- 13-14
1. Use paper towels to pat dry the chicken fillets.
2. Sprinkle salt, garlic powder, and black pepper over the chicken. Rub each until well coated.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the Pecorino Romano cheese and flour. Whisk until well blended.
4. Add the chicken into the cheese mixture, then toss until well coated. Remove any excess by shaking it.
5. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
6. Add butter and oil, then allow them to become hot.
7. Add the coated chicken into the hot skillet, then cook each side for 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Place them onto a clean plate.
8. Add onion into the empty skillet, then sauté until soft.
9. Add the crushed garlic and sauté until aromatic.
10. Pour in the chicken stock, then stir until well blended. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the skillet to get the browned bits.
11. Reduce the heat to medium-low, simmer the mixture for about 3 minutes.
12. Add the half & half, then stir until well blended. Allow the mixture to simmer for about 2 minutes.
13. Add the Pecorino Romano cheese and stir until well mixed. Allow the cheese to melt completely. Sprinkle black pepper and salt to season.
14. Put the chicken back into the skillet, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce.
15. Remove from the stove, then sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top to garnish.
16. Serve right away with rice, mashed potatoes, etc. Enjoy!
Calories: 452 kcal Sugar: 1 g Sodium: 1205 mg Fat: 36 g Saturated Fat: 12 g Carbohydrates: 10 g Protein: 20 g Cholesterol: 85 mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!