Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
If you are looking for a new and easy recipe, then, you have got to give this one a try! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! The rich flavour of the sauce is more than enough for me! Wait until you get a bite of the juicy shrimp. Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 ½ pound Shrimp peeled and deveined
2 tablespoons butter or Ghee
4 Garlic Cloves pressed
1 c Heavy Cream
1 teaspoon Gluten-free Flour
½ tablespoon Lemon Zest
1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning Mix
1 teaspoon Chili Flakes or to taste
1 teaspoon Cayenne Powder
¼ c Sun-dried Tomatoes Chopped
A handful of freshly chopped basil leaves picked and chopped
Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
4. In a mixing bowl, add heavy cream and flour. Whisk until well combined.
5. Pour the mixture into the pan as well as the Italian seasoning, lemon zest, cayenne powder, and sun-dried tomatoes. Stir until well combined.
6. Reduce the heat to low and simmer everything for about 4 minutes or until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
7. Add the shrimps and cook until done. This should take about 5 minutes.
8. Remove from the heat and add the basil. Stir until well mixed.
9. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 553kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 88g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 1357mg | Sodium: 4058mg | Potassium: 212mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 855IU | Vitamin C: 3.3mg | Calcium: 501mg | Iron: 9mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!