Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Creamy sauce and juicy chicken, this recipe will be the best decision you will ever make today! Perfect to serve on a weeknight dinner! Everyone is going to have a good time with this Creamy Honey Mustard Chicken! Try it now, and don’t waste another second not knowing how delicious this dish is. Enjoy!
3 tbsp butter, divided
1 c heavy/whipping cream
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1/3 c chicken broth
1 tbsp honey
2 large chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise
Salt & pepper to taste
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp olive oil
Flour for dredging
1. Slice the chicken in half, lengthwise.
2. Sprinkle salt, garlic powder, and pepper over the chicken pieces, then toss until well coated.
3. Dredge the chicken pieces with flour until well coated. Shake off any excess flour.
4. Put a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
5. Add 1 tbsp of butter and olive oil, then allow them to become hot.
6. Add the chicken into the hot skillet, then cook each side for about 4 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
7. Move the chicken onto a clean plate. Cover with something to keep them warm.
8. In the same skillet, add the remaining butter and allow it to melt.
9. Add chicken broth, Dijon mustard, and honey. Scrape the bottom of the skillet to get the browned bits, then stir everything until well blended.
10. Simmer the mixture for a few minutes until it reduces its volume to almost half.
11. Add cream and stir until well blended.
12. Put the chicken back into the skillet, then toss until well-coated by the delicious sauce. Simmer everything for 5 more minutes. Remove from the heat.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 470 kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 176mg | Sodium: 386mg | Potassium: 498mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1177IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!