Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Additional Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 20 mins | Yield: 64 Servings
Hello, friends! I hope you are all doing well today. This recipe I am sharing with you today is my all-time favourite! My Aunt taught me how to make this when I was about 10 years old. Now that I am an adult, I still make it. It is just too perfect not to think about! The best part of this is the texture. I am not a big fan of soft treats. This has a texture that when you bite it, has a perfect texture! Well, you just have to try this recipe and find out yourself! Have a wonderful day, everyone. By the way, don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
1 lb powdered sugar
1 ¼ c unsalted butter
1 ½ c creamy peanut butter
½ tsp kosher salt
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
1. Use a fine-mesh strainer to sift the sugar. Place it into a large mixing bowl.
2. Place a saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add butter and peanut butter. Whisk until well blended, then heat for about 5 minutes or until the bubbles.
4. Add vanilla extract and salt. Stir until well blended.
5. Pour the mixture on top of the sifted sugar, then stir until well blended.
6. Line with plastic wrap an 8×8-inch baking pan.
7. Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
8. Place it inside the fridge to chill for about an hour to 3 hours.
9. Slice the fudge into small pieces.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to add 1/4 tsp of kosher salt if you prefer.
Calories: 95.2 | Protein: 1.6g 3% | Carbohydrates: 8.3g 3% | Dietary Fiber: 0.4g 2% | Sugars: 7.5g | Fat: 6.7g 10% | Saturated Fat: 2.9g 15% | Cholesterol: 9.5mg 3% | Vitamin A Iu: 110.8IU 2% | Niacin Equivalents: 1mg 8% | Folate: 4.6mcg 1% | Calcium: 3.7mg | Iron: 0.1mg 1% | Magnesium: 9.4mg 3% | Potassium: 40.6mg 1% | Sodium: 43.3mg 2% | Calories From Fat: 59.9
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!