Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This heartwarming dish will surely satisfy not just your tummy but as well as your soul! Yeah, you read it right! You will feel a certain relief in every spoonful of this delicious dish! Try it now and prepare to be amazed. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1 pound Salmon Fillets 3 or 4 salmon fillets
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1/4 teaspoon salt
White cream sauce:
6-8 cloves Garlic peeled
1/4 c Sun-dried tomatoes chopped
5 ounces Fresh Spinach
1 c Pitted green Italian Olives
1/4 c Vegetable broth
3/4 c Coconut Cream
1. Use paper towels to pat dry the fish fillets, then season them with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
2. Place a large pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the fish fillets and cook each side for about 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the pan onto a clean plate.
5. In the same pan, add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
6. Add the tomatoes, spinach, and olives. Cook until soft and wilted.
7. Add the broth and stir until well blended.
8. Turn the heat down to low and cook for a few more minutes.
9. Add the coconut cream and stir until well blended.
10. Cook everything for another minute.
11. Put the fish fillets back in the pan and spoon the delicious sauce over.
12. Add more seasonings if needed.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers inside the fridge and they can last up to 5 days.
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 801mg | Potassium: 1183mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3613IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 4mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!